Beirut, Wednesday 15/3/2017, a suicide bomber reportedly killed dozens and injured several others at a Damascus court building.
According to a brief by state-run news agency SANA, the attacker targeted the Palace of Justice, a courthouse in central Damascus where ISIS terror suspects were being tried for several terror activities.
No further details were immediately made available by the state media.
- ISIS Suicide Bomber Blows Himself Up In Syria A suicide bomber linked to ISIS blew himself up just a few yards from a group of […]
- Tens of ISIS Terrorists Besieged by Army in Damascus’ Jobar Region The Syrian army forces managed to push ISIS terrorists in a massive offensive on […]
- U.S Doubles Bounty Reward for Islamic State Leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi The U.S State Department’s Reward for Justice Program has doubled bounty reward […]
- Aleppo Liberation, Street Celebrations in Aleppo on News of Syrian Army Retaking City Celebrations have erupted in the streets of Aleppo following the news of Syrian army […]
- 124 ISIS Terrorists Killed, 98 Villages Captured By Kurdish-led SDF Forces East Of Raqqa The Kurdish-led Syrian Democratic Forces on Sunday announced the liberation of 98 […]
- ISIS Leader Abu Bakr Al-Baghdadi ‘Killed’ In US-Led Air Strike: Unverified Report Key Highlights Evil ISIS chief reportedly killed after coalition air […]
- Turkish Forces Neutralized 138 ISIS Terrorists in Syria Turkish army has said that 138 ISIS terrorists were killed and scores others were […]
- Iranian Security Forces Kills Daesh (ISIS) Figure, Busts Terror Cell Kermanshah Province OSINT SUMMARY Iranian security forces on Monday 15th August 2016 killed an […]