U.S. President Donald Trump revised the executive order ban for travelers from six Muslim-majority countries.
Trump controversial first attempt was blocked in the courts.
According to a senior White House official, the new executive order would keep a 90-day ban on travel to the United States by citizens from six Muslim-majority countries, that is, Iran, Libya, Syria, Somalia, Sudan and Yemen.
Iraqi was taken off the list of countries in the original order which was issued on January 27.
Iraqi government has imposed on new vetting procedures including heightened visa screening and data sharing.
Also, U.S. and Iraqi forces have been fighting the enemy together for years and subsequently many have resettled in the United States following threats for working with U.S. troops.
- Sudan Reacts to Trump’s Restrictive Immigration Executive Order Sudan has strongly reacted to Trump’s restrictive immigration executive order. […]
- UN Secretary-General Antonio Guterres Calls for Lifting US Travel Ban UN Chief, Antonio Guterres on Wednesday called US to lift ban on travelers from the […]
- ISIS Leader Abu Bakr Al-Baghdadi ‘Killed’ In US-Led Air Strike: Unverified Report Key Highlights Evil ISIS chief reportedly killed after coalition air […]
- United State Imposes Stringent Visa Restrictions To Yemen, Somalia And Libya Travellers Highlights: The United States has flagged Yemen, Somalia and Libya as ‘countries of […]
- Iraqi Special Forces Drive Daesh Out of Three More Regions of Mosul A senior Iraqi army commander has confirmed that his troops have driven Islamic State […]
- Battle to Oust Islamic State Takfiris from Iraq’s Mosul Gathers Momentum The battle to oust Islamic State Takfiris and free Iraqi’s second largest city […]
- AQAP Asks Followers to Fighter Back at U.S Following Yemen Raid Al-Qaeda’s offshoot in Yemen has asked its followers to come out and fight back […]
- Iraq Receives New Batch of F-16 Fighter Jets from U.S. in Readiness of Mosul Offensive OSINT SUMMARY, August 9, 2016 Iraqi air force has so far received 10 […]