The car bomb hit the entrance of a busy market. So far 25 civilians have been confirmed dead and 53 others escaped with injuries. Some have already received treatment in Mogadishu hospitals.
Media reports further say Somali National Army in response to the heinous attack conducted security swoop in Mogadishu on Saturday and Sunday and captured 10 individuals linked with the Al-Qaeda linked Al-Shabaab.
Al-Shabaab which is believed to be behind the attack has not commented on shameful attack on innocent Somalis.
- NISA Forces Conducts Security Sweep in Mogadishu, Somalia National Intelligence and Security Agency NISA) forces carried out a success […]
- NISA Detains 9 Al-Shabaab Suspects after Car Bomb in Mogadishu Somalia The National Intelligence and Security Agency (NISA) is in custody of nine Al-Shabaab […]
- Al-Shabaab Attack SNA-KDF-AMISOM Base in El-Adde, Gedo, Somalia SUMMARY Suicide Bomber detonated an SVBIED at AMISOM camp main entrance SNA Troops […]
- SVBIED Blast Kills at Least 20 in Crowded Beerta Market Somali A suicide vehicle bound improvised explosive device (SVBIED) has ripped through a […]
- Somali Government Official Perish in Car Bombing in Mogadishu A Somali government official perished in a car bombing in Mogadishu on Tuesday […]
- Car Bomb Kills a School Teacher, Injures Two Passerby in Southeast Mogadishu A car bomb in southeast Mogadishu killed a school teacher and injured two other […]
- NISA Security Forces Seize Car Laden with IED-Bombs in Mogadishu NISA security forces on Sunday night seized a car laden with explosives in capital […]
- Explosion Target Bakara Market in Mogadishu, Somalia An explosion that targeted Bakara market left four people killed including a woman […]