Intelligence reports confirm that Chinese Premier Li Keqiang will visit Kenya, Ethiopia, and oil-rich Angola and Nigeria in May.
The premier will not be in Africa to seal energy deals rather a more aggressive bilateral trade agreement mission.
Kenya and Ethiopia are new oil and gas fronts and Kenya is likely to start oil producing in two years.
Nigeria and Angola are Africa’s largest oil producers with Angola being one of the biggest sources of Chinese petroleum imports.
China treats the Africans as equals offering a counter balance to West’s hegemony where Wests always takes more than it gives.
Li’s May 4th -11th trip will cover Ethiopia and Kenya after touring Nigeria and Angola.
- US -China War in East Africa Could Derail LAPSET Geo-politicians have remained oblivious of the ramifications of the South Sudan civil […]
- Kenya is China’s Major Market in East and Central Africa. Hundreds of businessmen flew from China to Kenya shortly before the Chinese Premier Li […]
- Taipan Oil Explorer to Spud Badada-1 Well in Kenya’s Block 2B in January Rigzone Nairobi Kenya Canada-listed Taipan Resources Inc. (Taipan, the Company) will […]
- UK Pledges Support to Nigeria’s Security, Energy Sectors Highlight Britain has said it will share skills, knowledge and expertise in security, […]
- Kenya’s Regional Dominance & Power; Nairobi’s Geo-Strategic & Political Value Uncontestable Events Summary In the past recent months, the preying eyes […]
- Al-Shabaab Attack SNA-KDF-AMISOM Base in El-Adde, Gedo, Somalia SUMMARY Suicide Bomber detonated an SVBIED at AMISOM camp main entrance SNA Troops […]
- Chinese Premier Arrives in Kenya with 400 Businessmen Delegation Chinese Premier arrived in Nairobi on the evening of Friday 9th May with his delegation […]
- Turkish President Erdogan Set To Begin East Africa Tour ANKARA, May 31, 2016 OSINT summary reports that Turkish President Erdogan is […]