China Joins U.S., Says it Supports U.N. on New Sanctions on North Korea
China has expressed support to new U.N. sanctions to be forced on North Korea over the nuclear test it directed in September.
Since North Korea's fifth and biggest nuclear test on September 9, United States and China, a close ally of North Korea, have been arranging another draft Security Council resolution to rebuff Pyongyang.
That draft content was as of late given to the three permanent board veto powers – England, France and Russia.
Two other council diplomats affirmed China has consented to new sanctions on North Korea but Russia had a few issues.
The United States and China have concurred on the sanctions, but Russia is postponing activity on a draft determination, a senior Security Chamber representative said on Wednesday (November 23).
The representative, who spoke on condition of anonymity, trusted China could convince Russia to consent to the new sanctions and that the 15-part Security Council could vote on the draft determination as right on time as one week from now.
- UN Slaps North Korea With Toughest Additional Sanction In 20 Years March 3, 2016: The UN Security Council has unanimously adopted a resolution that expands […]
- U.S. Director of National Intelligence James Clapper Says Homegrown Extremists Tops Terrorist Threat List KEY HIGHLIGHTS U.S. Director of National Intelligence (DNI) James Clapper has […]
- Russia, China to Conduct Joint Military Exercise MILITARY COLLABORATION, May 6, 2016 Russia and China are set to hold their […]
- China & Russia Pledge to Enhance Military Cooperation China and Russia have agreed to enhance their military cooperation. Russian […]
- China Donates Military Equipment to Liberia Armed Forces OSINT SUMMARY MONROVIA, February 10, 2016, On Wednesday Liberian President Ellen […]
- UN Security Council Condemns Pyongyang on Latest Missile Launch OSINT SUMMARY United Nation Security Council (UNSC) at last has spoken on […]
- North Korea’s Kim Jong-un Says Recent Hydrogen Bomb Test Act of Self Defense EVENT SUMMARY 10th January 2016, Kim Jong-un the leader of North Korea has said […]
- United State Flies B-52 Bomber Over S. Korea to Show Force Against N. Korea OSINT SUMMARY Since North Korea tested its H-bomb, US has flown its powerful […]