Monday 16th November 2015, Britain has deployed Special Forces across the country as part of wider strategy to boost security measures.
Britain has put the country on high terror alert after Paris terrorist multiple attacks that claimed lives of 120 people.
Interior Minister briefed media saying that arrangements have been put in place to provide police military support, BBC and AFP reported.
The Special Forces will be dressed in plain clothes with support police at busy public locations, including metro and train stations, popular entertainment districts as well on busy crowded shopping centres.
According to National Police Chiefs’ Council Mark Rowley, counter-terrorism strategies are in place adding that policing at ports have been heightened.
Britain citizenry will notice security presence at events and busy cities across the country as severe threat level which was raised in august remains in place.
The threat level means an attack is “highly likely”, and the next highest level, “critical”, means an attack is imminent.
UK security agencies are collaborating very closely with their counterparts in France and Belgium as manhunt against Paris barbaric attacks continues.
- Al-Shabaab Attack SNA-KDF-AMISOM Base in El-Adde, Gedo, Somalia SUMMARY Suicide Bomber detonated an SVBIED at AMISOM camp main entrance SNA Troops […]
- Al-Shabaab Terrorist Arrested On-Board a United Nation’s (UN) Vehicle 1st December 2015, Kenya's Anti-Terror Police Unit arrested a most wanted terrorist and […]
- Brussels Anti-terror Raids, 16 Suspects Linked to Paris Attacks Arrested OSINT SUMMARY Sunday 22nd November 2015, Brussels police concluded the manhunt […]
- Salah Abdeslam, Paris Attacks Key Suspect Charged with Murder Attempt in Brussels Shootout OSINT SUMMARY Belgian authorities on Thursday 21st April 2016 confirmed that […]
- US Adds Three Islamic State Leaders to Global Terrorist List U.S. State Department added three Islamic State leaders to global terrorist […]
- Mandera IED Explosion Targeting Kenya Police Patrol Fails An explosion targeting a Kenya Police Patrol was reported near the customs border […]
- Kenya, France, & Germany Seeking Strategic Partnership in Countering Violent Extremism Kenya, France, and Germany are seeking a strategic partnership to counter violent […]
- Kenya’s President Meets French External Intelligence (DGSE) Officials President Uhuru Kenyatta of Kenya had a secret familiarisation tour of […]