The Kenya Defense Forces (KDF) have today morning (27th/1/2017) destroyed 2 suicide vehicle bound improvised explosive devices (SVBIED) within the vicinity of their Forward Operating Base (FOB) at Kulbiyow, an area near Kenya's border with Somalia.
The army has so far deployed massively and sorrounded the attackers who are still within the theater.
More situation reports and battle damage assessments will be reported.
- Mandera IED Explosion Targeting Kenya Police Patrol Fails An explosion targeting a Kenya Police Patrol was reported near the customs border […]
- Al-Shabaab Attack SNA-KDF-AMISOM Base in El-Adde, Gedo, Somalia SUMMARY Suicide Bomber detonated an SVBIED at AMISOM camp main entrance SNA Troops […]
- Al-Shabaab Terrorist Arrested On-Board a United Nation’s (UN) Vehicle 1st December 2015, Kenya's Anti-Terror Police Unit arrested a most wanted terrorist and […]
- KDF Defuse IED Planted by Al-Shabaab Targeting their Convoy at Beles Qoqani, Somalia Kenya Defence Forces (KDF) bomb experts have successfully […]
- KDF-Army Soldiers Destroy Vehicle Carrying IEDs between Gelef & Delbio in Somalia The Kenya Defense Forces (KDF) have today morning (7th/2/2017) destroyed probox […]
- KDF Convoy Targeted in Roadside IED Attack at Tabda, Lower Shabelle 23rd February 2016, latest military reports from Somalia reveal that KDF convoy was […]
- 32 AMISOM Troops (SNA & KDF) Killed in SVBIED Attack at Kulbiyow Somalia Kenya's Afrcan Mission to Somalia contigent (KDF-AMISOM) based in […]
- Kenya Army Special Forces Attacked After Capturing a Top HSM Logistician in a HVT Operation outside Sarira Flashpoint Kenya Army Special Forces Attacked After Capturing a Top HSM Logistician […]