Qasim al Raymi, the leader and emir of Al Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula (AQAP), has called on jihadists to carry out simple-lone wolf kind of attacks against the west.
Raymi message was delivered in a short video released online through AQAP’s propaganda arm, Al Malahem Media.
He goes ahead and addresses the jihadist s living in the ‘western countries’ calling then patient and urging them not to relent on their call.
Raymi propaganda is aimed at instilling morale to their followers by calling them army and true brigade of Allah.
“And it is important to view yourself from this angle, that you are part of this Ummah –community of worldwide Muslims, a part of this body,” Raymi says. “If any part of the body is not well, then the whole body shares the sleeplessness and fever with it” continued in his propaganda video.
Raymi emphasizes that the actions of individual jihadists are connected to the wars being fought by their ideological brethren overseas.
He notes that their enemies “continuously carry out thousands of operations on a daily basis” and invites Muslims in the West to see themselves as members of the same families struck abroad. “We are a single united body,” Raymi says.
“An American Muslims is the same as a Yemeni Muslim, and a Yemeni Muslim is the same as an Australian Muslim. We do not believe in nationalism; we believe in Islam.”
His message is meant to brainwash jihadists into killing themselves in lone-wolf attacks and also meant to create animosity between Muslims are other people from different religions.
- EU, Google, Facebook, Twitter Launch Forum To Combat Online-Extremism And Propaganda Dissemination The European Union, Google, Facebook, Twitter, various internet firms and law […]
- New York Deploys 500 Soldiers Counterterrorism Unit Following IS Attacks New York City is deploying a specially equipped critical response command to protect the […]
- Police Kill Suspect after Stabbing 8 at U.S. Mall OSINT SUMMARY Police killed a man wearing a private security company uniform […]
- Diplomatic Tension Between Iran And Saudi Arabia Deepen As Allies Join In Amid Volatile Security Situation In The Middle East Highlights: January 1, 2016: Saudi Arabia authorities executed 47 people among […]
- Joint Offensive; Russia, UK and US Troops Arrive in Libya OSINT SUMMARY 25th January 2016, a joint U.S, UK and Russian war offensive is […]
- NATO Troops & Afghan Air Force Destroy ISIL’s Afghan Radio Station, 46 Militants Killed EVENT SUMMARY 3rd February 2016, Recent military reports from Afghan’s Defence […]
- Turkey Detains over 550 Suspects in Anti-terror Swoop Turkish Ministry of Interior has confirmed to have detained a total of 568 arrested […]
- Suspected U.S. Drone Strikes Kill 12 Islamist Militants Including Top Leader in Yemen OSINT SUMMARY 4th February 2016, two suspected U.S. drone strikes have killed 12 […]