Aleppo Liberation, Street Celebrations in Aleppo on News of Syrian Army Retaking City
Celebrations have erupted in the streets of Aleppo following the news of Syrian army successful battle against the militants and retaking eastern part of city.
People are waving flags and shooting in the air as reports say the Syrian army has taken control of the last militant-held areas in eastern part of Aleppo.
While an official statement on the situation is yet to emerge from Damascus, a source close to Syrian Army headquarters and referenced by media indicate that the army is on the brink of liberating the city Daesh bondage.
“The army has begun clearing out the last terrorist stronghold in the Salaheddin neighborhood. The terrorists are firing back and are trying to use mortars,” the source told the news agency. “However, the complete liberation of Aleppo could happen soon, which will be officially announced.”
Meanwhile people have already taken to the streets of the war-torn city in celebrations according to RT’s reporter from Aleppo.
“All of downtown Aleppo tonight is filled with people celebrating,” Phelan said.
Singing and chanting, “for the Army and President Bashar Assad,” could be heard throughout the city, Phelan added. The reports were also welcomed by celebratory gunfire.
- Turkish-backed FSA Fighters Clears 617 Square Miles of ISIL in N.Syria Almost 1,600 square kilometers (617 square miles) of land in northern Syria has been […]
- Turkish Jets Bombardments Destroy 15 ISIL Targets in Syria’s Al-Bab Turkish military jets continues to Bombard ISIL extremist targets in Syria as part of […]
- Syrian Forces Capture ISIS Territory in southwest Aleppo, Close off Terrorists’ Route Syrian government forces continue to make gains against ISIS in their latest series […]
- 37 al-Nusra Front Terrorists Killed in Airstrikes in Idlib, Syria OSINT SUMMARY Dozens of terrorists have been killed and scores injures in the […]
- Syrian Military & Russian Airstrikes Operations Leaves 2,000 Terrorists Killed in Aleppo in 2 Weeks At least 2,000 terrorists have been killed in Syrian military and Russian airstrikes […]
- Turkish Fighter Jets Kills ISIL Extremist in Northern Syria Turkish fighter jets killed an ISIL extremists in northern Syria as a part of […]
- Turkish Armed Forces Hit Nine Daesh Targets in Syria Turkish Armed Forces reportedly hit nine Daesh targets in Syria as part of the […]
- Turkish Fighter Jet Hit 9 Daesh Targets, Kill 23 Militants in Al-Bab, Northern Syria Turkish fighter jets continues to conduct aerial assaults against Daesh […]