Kenya is likely to be hit by a major terrorist attack after intelligence findings by Strategic Intelligence confirms a common pattern of movement by Al-Shabaab agents into Kenya.
Al-Shabab militants have warned they will carry out a large scale attack in Nairobi
Recent arrests of terrorist associates and terror alerts by the government further credits this possibility.
The arrest of Ali Bakaar a close associate of slain Al-Qaeda operative Saleh Ali Saleh Nabnah in a Kenya bound bus at Hosingow adds up to a list of both international terrorists associated with Al-Qaeda and Al-Shabaab.
Ali Bakaar, a 35-year foreign al-Shabaab fighter was traveling to Kenya from the port of Kismayu, a stronghold of the Al-Shabaab
Currently a manhunt by Kenya anti-terror unit for a German terror suspect, Ahmed Khaled Mueller is on course.
Earlier in the year terror police arrested Jermaine Grant a British national who along his girlfriend Samantha Lewthwaite planned to bomb resorts in Mombasa Kenya.
Strategic Intelligence analysis has assembled these events into a cohesive, logical framework and a credible terror attack plan reference point.
There are too many Al-Shabaab agents moving into Kenya after the terror groups warning.
This could mean they all had a common plan and specific objectives with a time-line.
Intelligence reports and anti-terror findings show that the German, Ahmed Khaled Mueller, has critical intelligence on Al-Shabaab massive terror attack plans on Nairobi.
Al-Shabaab might have deployed other low profile agents who are not known to authorities.
Local operatives maybe already facilitating the attack by providing intelligence leads on security situation in Kenya and specifically the target.
Public areas, exhibitions, eating places, and transport facilities besides rallies have proved effective in the recent past and Al-Shabaab might find either of these targets a suitable for the attack.
The terror attack may target a political rally by member of the government (The attack in Mombasa targeted a Christian rally while another hit a transport terminal in the busy Capital Nairobi).
The threat matrix takes shape of a puzzle with the end result very obscure but surreal with grenades and other types of explosive devices as choice weapons.
With Yemen as a key source of arms and explosives, Al-Shabaab may launch a multi-pronged terror attack using explosives acquired from Yemen.
- Al-Shabaab Terrorist Arrested On-Board a United Nation’s (UN) Vehicle 1st December 2015, Kenya's Anti-Terror Police Unit arrested a most wanted terrorist and […]
- Ahmed Khalid Mueller Al-Shabaab Operative Sneaks to Uganda Ahmed Khalid Mueller a German Al-Shabaab agent/militant is the terrorist who sneaked […]
- Mombasa Terror Blasts 3rd Mastermind, Hemedi Arrested Police in Kenya have arrested the third suspect in the twin blasts in Mombasa that […]
- Al-Shabaab Attack SNA-KDF-AMISOM Base in El-Adde, Gedo, Somalia SUMMARY Suicide Bomber detonated an SVBIED at AMISOM camp main entrance SNA Troops […]
- Kenya Anti-Terrorism Police Manhunt of German Terror Suspect Andreas Martin Muller behind Foiled Lamu Attack Kenya Anti-Terrorism Police Unit (ATPU) has joined other security forces to hunt […]
- Ali Abdulmajid Ahmed Remanded To Allow Terror Probe Ali Abdulmajid Ahmed will be held in custody for 10 days to allow authorities to […]
- Kenya Police Infiltrating Terror Networks, Mombasa Blast Report An agent of the state security intelligence may have been compromised after police and […]
- Kenya Security Authorities in Mandera Hold 8 Suspected Al-Shabaab Militants; NEP Regional Coordinator Mohamud Saleh Confirms EVENT SUMMARY MANDERA: In the past few weeks, Northeastern has witnessed a series […]