Al-Qaeda branch in Somalia, Harakat Al-Shabaab Mujahideen movement, (HSM) attempt to attack and kill thousands of civillians crossing the Likoni-Mombasa channel and a subsequent gun attack against residents of the area have been thwarted by the Kenya Counter-Terrorism Police (ATPU).
Security remains high in the area with surveillance teams watching the entire area closely.
The Ferry services are under maximum security with the vessels being monitored
Intelligence reports show Harakat Al-Shabaab Mujahideen movement, (HSM) plans to detonate an SVBIED inside the ferry while another group of attackers would massacre villagers and burn houses.
- Police At Coast Heighten Security Following Terror Threats in Mombasa EVENT SUMMARY Kenyan police beginning Sunday 24th July 2016 are on high alert […]
- Al-Shabaab Terrorist Arrested On-Board a United Nation’s (UN) Vehicle 1st December 2015, Kenya's Anti-Terror Police Unit arrested a most wanted terrorist and […]
- ATPU Arrest a Terror Suspect of Yemeni Origin at Likoni Ferry Channel Anti-Terror Police Unit (ATPU) on Thursday 11th August 2016 arrested a terror suspect […]
- Crackdown on Criminals, Police Arrest Two Suspected Robbers with Toy Guns in Likoni Police in Likoni arrested two suspected robbers and recovered two toy […]
- Morphing and Adaptation of Al-Qaeda’s Al-Shabaab Terrorists in Kenya-Somali Frontier Province On Friday 10th February 2017 at around 0400hrs EAT, 30 men donning […]
- Mandera Terror Attack Mastermind Mohamed Dubow Cross Back in Kenya, Police Offer 2 Million Bounty Reward EVENT SUMMARY Police has offered a Sh 2 million bounty reward for a most […]
- 3 Terrorist’s Enroute Kenya to Conduct Attacks Captured in Border Crossing Point Kenya Police (National Police Service-Anti-Terror Wing ATPU) has captured 3 […]
- Anti-Terror Police (ATPU) Gun Down Mohammed Bakari, an Al-Shabaab Returnee, Recover Grenades OSINT SUMMARY Anti-terror police (ATPU) in Diani, Kwale County on Sunday 14th […]