People of Somalia are cooperating with government security forces and AMISOM by giving information/intelligence on the militant group.
Al-Shabaab has noted the growing cooperation between Somalia government and the citizen resulting threats with harsh punishment.
The militant’s spokesman warned residents in Mogadishu of obtaining IDs from federal government and threatening them to stay away from governmental buildings and hotels frequented by MPs, ministers and other high-ranking government officials.
- Somali Government Declares War against Harakat al Shabaab al Mujahideen Terrorists The Federal government of Somalia in the wake of recent attack witnessed in Mogadishu […]
- Somali National Army Troops Kill 14 Al-Shabaab Terrorists at KM-50, Lower Shabelle Region OSINT SUMMARY Somali National Army troops on Tuesday raided an Al-Shabaab […]
- Somalia’s President Hassan Sheikh Mohamud Lauds Government Forces for CT-Operations against Islamists Al-Shabaab The president of the federal government of Somalia lauded Somali forces for their […]
- 7 Al-Shabaab Suspects Arrested in Security Swoop in Beledweyne Town, Hiiraan Region, Central Somalia OSINT SUMMARY Somali police on Monday 22nd August 2016 conducted a major […]
- Ugandan Special Forces Commander Maj Gen. Muhoozi Kaneirugaba Visits AMISOM Maj Gen. Muhoozi Kaneirugaba, the Ugandan Special Forces Command (SFC) made a […]
- UN Security Council Condemn Al-Shabaab Raid on Hotel in Mogadishu EVENT SUMMARY Somalia suffered a deadly attack on 1st June 2016 perpetrated […]
- Italy Pledge Help to Somalia to Hold Peaceful 2016 Elections Italy has pledged to help Somalia hold peaceful 2016 elections. Italy will help […]
- National Intelligence and Security Agency (NISA) Intercepts, Foils Terrorist Car Bomb Attack Thursday 14th July 2016, the National Intelligence and Security Agency (NISA) forces […]