On 8th January 2015 in Baardheere District, Al-Shabaab, an Al-Qaeda affiliated terror organization, did execute four people accusing them of spying for the government and regional intelligence agencies. Al-Shabaab accused the four of conducting espionage and facilitating the assassinations of senior-level members of the terror organization.
Omar Mohamed Kheyr was accused of spying for the CIA and was arrested while going to collect his dues from CIA agents. The remaining three persons were accused of spying for both the Ethiopian and Somali governments.
Meanwhile in Buq-Aqable town, Al-Shabaab executed 2 more people accusing them of spying for the Somali government. Al-Shabaab still continues its string of misrepresenting Islam by conducting inhuman, illogical and treacherous acts within Somalia and the East Africa region in general.
As a terrorist organization, Al-Shabaab has been able to build a diverse and broadly networked infrastructure. For management purposes, Al-Shabaab is sectioned into interdependent but compartmentalized units. These units include political affairs, intelligence, finance/salary, public/media affairs, combat arms, judiciary and Amniyat (clandestine counter-intelligence).
- War on Terror, Kenya’s Intelligence Partnership With CIA, Ethiopia, & NISA to Combat Al-Qaeda & Its Affiliates in East Africa Kenya, United States, Ethiopia, and Somalia intelligence sharing is at an all time high. […]
- Intelligence Leaks The operational cover of about 3,500 intelligence officers working for the German […]
- Al-Shabaab Attack SNA-KDF-AMISOM Base in El-Adde, Gedo, Somalia SUMMARY Suicide Bomber detonated an SVBIED at AMISOM camp main entrance SNA Troops […]
- Al-Shabaab Terrorist Arrested On-Board a United Nation’s (UN) Vehicle 1st December 2015, Kenya's Anti-Terror Police Unit arrested a most wanted terrorist and […]
- Al-Shabaab Terrorists Killing Kenyan Fighters; No Where to Run For Jihadists The Al-Qaeda affiliate in Somalia Harakat Al-Shabaab Mujahideen (HSM) on Saturday […]
- America Cuts Off Funding To Al-Qaeda, Other Networks; Scores Victory over Terror America has registered immense victory over terror including its war on al-Qaeda and […]
- Heightened Security: AMISOM Forces with Somali Police, Intensify Patrols in Mogadishu Events Tuesday, car bomb kills two and leaves four injured in […]
- Returnee Militants Reveal Reality within Al Shabaab Terror Group Highlight Radicalized youths into Somali terror group Harakat Al Shabaab Al […]