Aharub Khatri, Al-Shabaab Financier, Drug Trafficker, & UK Stolen Vehicle Syndicate Mobster Arrested in Mombasa Kenya
A Man wanted by the International Police (INTERPOL) for running a UK stolen vehicles and drug trafficking, Aharub Khatri, has been arrested in Kenya’s coastal tourist city of Mombasa by detectives.
Aharub has been leading a car thieves and robbery ring in Britain. He'd then import the stolen vehicles from the United Kingdom and sell them to unsuspecting customers. In many instances, the stolen vehicles have been used to ship drugs into the East African region.
In Kenya, Aharub has been on the intelligence services radar for financing the activities of Harakat Al-Shabaab Mujahideen movement (HSM) arm Jaysh Ayman and the Mombasa Republican Council (MRC).
The mobster deals in stolen vehicles, cocaine and heroin. Intelligence shows Aharub Khatri is a relative of Mombasa governor Ali-Hassan Joho. He is a close associate of the Akasha family. The Akasha’s have been charged with drug trafficking.
The arrest of Aharub is a big blow to the terror group and criminal gangs which have been forming in Mombasa, a strategic sea port city.
Aharub has been mentioned in extortion cases where unsuspecting car buyers were swindled millions of shillings (tens of thousands of dollars) after their vehicles were repossed by INTERPOL.
- Al-Shabaab Terrorist Arrested On-Board a United Nation’s (UN) Vehicle 1st December 2015, Kenya's Anti-Terror Police Unit arrested a most wanted terrorist and […]
- A Look at Joho Brother’s, Drug Warlord-Cartel in Kenya With a Counterintelligence Lens Mombasa, the sprawling beach front vacationer city has developed as a key […]
- Somalia Al-Shabaab Terrorist Group Execute Own Operatives for Spying Allegations Al-Qaeda branch in Somalia on Sunday 5th February 2017 executed four own operatives […]
- Police Arrest Man with Sh10 Million Heroin at Mombasa Airport A drug trafficker has been arrested at Mombasa Airport in possession of heroin valued […]
- African Union Extends Peacekeeping Mission in Somalia by a Year OSINT SUMMARY On Wednesday 11th May 2016, the African Union announced the […]
- Kenya, India Deal Set To Improve Maritime Security Kenya and India signed multimillion dollar trade agreements during the Indian Prime […]
- Nigeria Secret Police Foil Attacks on UK, US Embassies, Arrest 5 Boko Haram Operatives Nigeria’s Secret Police-- Department of State Services (DSS) on Wednesday […]
- 3 Most Wanted Terror Suspects Linked to ISIS Arrested in Malindi Three wanted terror suspects were arrested during a police operation in coastal town […]