An attack on Afghanistan Kabul Mosque on Monday that killed at least 27 killed continues to receive condemnation from across the world.
Suicide bomber detonated vests inside a Shia Muslim Mosque in Afghan capital of Kabul killing 27 faithful and injuring at least 50 others at an annual Shia ceremony at the Baqir ul Olum mosque.
The attacker arrived on foot and blew himself up among worshippers inside.
Eyewitnesses said the service was almost over when the bomb was detonated.
Islamic State (IS) on its self-styled Amaq news agency claimed the attack on Muslim faithful commemorating the death of Imam Hussein, the Prophet Muhammad's grandson and a Shia martyr.
Turkey has "strongly" condemned Monday's suicide attack inside a Shia mosque in Afghanistan that left at least 27 people dead. Through Foreign Ministry, it has extended condolences to relatives of the 27 people.
- Terrorist Attack Targets Shia Muslim Worshippers in Afghanistan, 14 killed, 36 Wounded In another heinous act of terrorist, an attack targeting Shia Muslim worshippers […]
- 9 Killed & 25 Injured in Bomb Blast Targeting Iraq Shia Mosque Latest OSINT reports indicate that at least 9 people have been killed and 25 others […]
- Senior Daesh Commander Killed in CT-Operation in Afghanistan A veteran commander of Islamic State (IS) terrorist group has been killed following a […]
- ISIS Terrorists Dressed as Medics Kill 30 at Kabul Military Hospital ISIS terrorists dressed as medics stormed at the largest military hospital in Kabul, […]
- Terrorist Detonate Explosive Inside Mosque in West Baghdad, Kills 14 and Injures 32 OSINT SUMMARY At least 14 people were killed and 32 others injured in a […]
- Terrorists Targeting Mosques: Deadly Suicide Blast Hits Shia Mosque in Kuwait A suicide bomb attack on a Shia Mosque in Kuwait has left at least 10 people dead […]
- U.S. Drone Strikes Kill 25 Islamic State Terrorists in Eastern Afghanistan EVENT SUMMARY Afghan military reports indicate that more than two dozen Islamic […]
- Suicide Bombers among 37 ISIS Terrorists Neutralized in Nangarhar Clashes At least thirty seven ISIS terrorists were neutralized in the latest clashes between […]