29th December 2015, at least 68 members of Daesh Takfiri terrorists group were killed in aerial bombardments by the Afghan air force in eastern province of Nangarhar.
According to the provincial governor spokesman Attaullah Khogyani, the aerial raids were carried out across the strategic district of Achin situated some 150 kilometers (86 miles) east of the capital, Kabul.
Nangarhar has been fertile with Daesh militants. The locality has seen a rise in the number of militants joining Daesh ranks in the recent months.
In the recent past months, Taliban and Daesh rivalry has been witnessed. Taliban warned Daesh emir Abu Bakr al Baghdadi against waging parallel insurgency in Afghanistan.
More than 40 Daesh terrorists have been slain earlier this month in the Afghan aerial strikes and ground attacks in Achin locality.
The ongoing military operation also saw dozens of the terrorists killed last month during an operation in which the Takfiri group’s radio station in the district was destroyed.
Since entry of US and its allies in Afghanistan in the war against terror, the country has been gripped by insecurity for the last 14 years.
Although the joints campaigns have dislodged Taliban in key areas, many areas across Afghanistan still face violence and insecurity from the insurgents.
- Islamic State & Taliban Takfiris Clashes Leaves 13 Militants Killed in Afghanistan EVENT SUMMARY Over a dozen Takfiris were killed when rival factions between […]
- Al-Shabaab Attack SNA-KDF-AMISOM Base in El-Adde, Gedo, Somalia SUMMARY Suicide Bomber detonated an SVBIED at AMISOM camp main entrance SNA Troops […]
- 14 Daesh Takfiri Militants Killed in Eastern Afghanistan OSINT SUMMARY 2nd January 2016, Afghan air force strikes have pounded on […]
- U.S. Drone Strikes Kill 25 Islamic State Terrorists in Eastern Afghanistan EVENT SUMMARY Afghan military reports indicate that more than two dozen Islamic […]
- Infighting & Afghan Army Operations Kill Dozens Daesh Takfiri Militants OSINT SUMMARY At least 29 Daesh Takfiri militants were killed in an operation by […]
- Iraqi Forces Major Offensive Kill 50, Injure Some 240 Daesh Takfiris in Anti-terror Fight Iraqi forces on Sunday morning conducted anti-terror raids killing 50 and injuring […]
- Abdul Hasib, Vicious Islamic State Chief in Afghanistan Killed The vicious leader of Islamic State in Afghanistan was killed in a joint ant-terror […]
- Gun Battle Siege Continues at Indian Consulate in Afghan City OSINT SUMMARY 4th January 2016, Latest reports from Afghanistan indicate that gun […]