Sunday September 13th, Kolofata town in Northern Cameroon was the scene of twin suicide bomb attacks that killed at least 7 people and 20 injured. Kolofata is a town is near the border of Cameroon and Nigeria and has been previously and frequently targeted by the Boko Haram militants.
Twin Suicide attacks in the Northern Cameroonian town of Kolofata left 7 people dead and at least 20 others injured in the Sunday September 13th bombings. Kolofata is near the border of Nigeria and Cameroon and has been the target of several attacks by the Nigerian based jihadists; Boko Haram.
Credible OSINT reports the first attack was near a well in the town killing 3 people while the second attack was near a church killing at least 4 other people.
The northern region of Cameroon has in the past weeks become prone to attacks, kidnappings, raids and more seeing as on September 3rd; in a neighboring town similar mode bomb attacks killed at least 20 people.
Cameroon is a troop contributing country to the African Union approved multi-national task force that was formed to fight the self-proclaimed Western Caliphate of the Islamic State-Boko Haram. Other members of the force that has achieved tremendous gains against the Boko Haram are; Niger, Nigeria, Chad and Benin.
- Nigerian Military to Build Weapons To End Dependence on West Highlights: Nigeria’s president on Friday during a military ceremony directed […]
- 6 People Dead, Over 30 Injured In Twin Suicide Attack By Boko Haram In Northern Cameroon #BREAKING 10th February 2016: At least 6 people killed and over 30 injured in a […]
- Security Heightened in Cameroon Following a Series of Bomb Attacks Highlight Cameroonian authorities are currently battling Boko Haram incursion in […]
- 118 Die in Jos Twin Blast, Nigeria, Keeping Boko Haram on Perspective Jos, Nigeria 118 people are confirmed dead after terrorists detonated two car bombs in […]
- Boko Haram’s Blast Kills 19 In Cameroon In Desperate Retaliation Attempts Event Summary: At least 19 people were killed and 140 others injured after two bombs […]
- Boko Haram Headed For Downfall After Economic Hub’s Recapture Event Summary: Nigerian military on Tuesday 1st September announced the recapture of […]
- At Least 80 People Killed By Boko Haram Attacks In Maiduguri, Northeastern Nigeria Event Summary: At least 80 people have been reported killed following the overnight […]
- Boko Haram Suicide Bomber Kills At Least 10 In Cameroon Mosque Attack Wednesday 13th January 2016: A suicide bomber killed at least 10 people and injured […]