At least 65 ISIS terrorists, including several high-ranking intelligence commanders, have been killed in Iran’s recent missile raid against the Islamist terrorist group’s targets in eastern Syria, according to a statement by Iran’s Islamic Revolution Guards Corps (IRGC).
Four ISIS positions were hit in the missile raid, according to the IRGC statement referenced by open sources, on Tuesday.
The IRGC fired six medium-range ground-to-ground ballistic missiles into ISIS hideouts in Syria’s Dayr al-Zawr on Sunday in retaliation for twin terrorist siege in the Iranian capital Tehran, which killed 17 people and injured over 50 others.
An ISIS weapons and munitions cache in northern Dayr al-Zawr was “precisely struck and completely annihilated,” the statement said, adding that several tanks, military vehicles and suicide cars and a huge number of long-range missiles were destroyed.
The statement also noted that six ISIS terrorists were killed and 10 injured in the attack.
- Russia To Deliver S-300 Surface-to-Air Missile Defense Systems To Iran OSINT SUMMARY 15th February 2016, Moscow is set to deliver S-300 missile system to […]
- Russia To Deliver First S-300 Missile Defense System to Iran in August-September MOSCOW Russia, March 11, 2016 Moscow has confirmed that it will deliver first […]
- Turkey Warplanes Pounds Kurdish Positions after Ankara Bombing ANKARA Turkey, March 15, 2016 Turkey’s President Recep Tayyip Erdogan […]
- President Rouhani Says Iran Ready to Increase Anti-Terrorism Cooperation with EU President Rouhani has said Iran is ready to increase its anti-terrorism cooperation […]
- Pakistanis among 3 ISIS Terrorists Killed in Nangarhar Airstrikes At least three Islamists terrorists linked with the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria […]
- U.S. Airstrike Target Senior Islamic State Military Commander in Syria MILITARY BRIEF, March 9, 2016 U.S. military has revealed that its airstrike may […]
- Suspected U.S. Drone Strikes Kill 12 Islamist Militants Including Top Leader in Yemen OSINT SUMMARY 4th February 2016, two suspected U.S. drone strikes have killed 12 […]
- Iranian Security Forces Kills Daesh (ISIS) Figure, Busts Terror Cell Kermanshah Province OSINT SUMMARY Iranian security forces on Monday 15th August 2016 killed an […]