Turkish police continues with ant-terror raids following the recent Istanbul night club attack that killed 39 people.
Police reportedly raided four address in in Aegean province of Izmir. So far 20Daesh terror suspects have been netted.
According to police sources the arrests were made early Wednesday saying number of arrests expected to rise in the coming days.
On Monday raids, eight people were arrested by anti-terror police from Istanbul, followed by a further eight suspects on Tuesday, but as yet the alleged perpetrator of the nightclub attack remains at large.
Meanwhile, 6 Daesh terrorists were killed in northern Syria same day in the ongoing Operation Euphrates Shield.
104 Daesh targets also destroyed as part of Turkish-led raid as the operation enters 134th day since the city was surrounded in order to liberate it.
- Turkey Arrests over 750 in Anti-IS Raids, State Media Reports Turkish security forces arrested over 750 people suspected if links with the Islamic […]
- Turkish Police Launch Anti-Daesh Raids in Istanbul, Turkey OSINT SUMMARY On Friday 12th August 2016, morning, Turkish police launched […]
- Police Launch Raids in Istanbul as Hunt for Nightclub Gunman Intensifies Police officers launched raids on Istanbul neighborhood late Monday following the […]
- Turkish-backed FSA Fighters Clears 617 Square Miles of ISIL in N.Syria Almost 1,600 square kilometers (617 square miles) of land in northern Syria has been […]
- Turkish Fighter Jets Bomb 138 Daesh Targets in Syria Turkish fighter jet continues to bombard Daesh targets in northern Syria in the […]
- Breaking: Bombing & Fierce Gunfight in Turkey’s Istanbul Suburb March 3, 2016 Istanbul Turkey Latest reports indicate that militants have staged a […]
- Turkish Police in CT-Ops Arrest 40 Daesh-linked Suspects Anti-terror police in Turkey on Friday 26th August 2016 conducted counter-terrorism […]
- Turkish F-16 Fighter Jets Pound, Destroy 17 Daesh Targets in northern Syria Turkish F-16 fighter jets on Sunday pounded and destroyed 17 Daesh targets in […]