According to Turkish army statement and reported by Anadolu news agency, Turkish forces following on intelligence raided, ISIS hideouts killing 44 of their fighters.
One Turkish soldier also was killed in the clashes after a mine detonated during a demining operation. Two other soldiers were wounded.
Open sources referencing Anadolu news agency indicates that ISIS were regrouping to conduct a major attack in region.
Turkish authorities announced that after it takes full control of al-Bab, operations will continue to drive IS from the city of al-Raqqa, the terror organizations main stronghold in Syria.
- Syrian & Turkish Forces Close in on ISIS Bastion in Syria Syrian army supported by Lebanese Hezbollah group is closing in on the ISIS bastion […]
- Turkish Forces Neutralized 138 ISIS Terrorists in Syria Turkish army has said that 138 ISIS terrorists were killed and scores others were […]
- Turkish Fighter Jet Hit 9 Daesh Targets, Kill 23 Militants in Al-Bab, Northern Syria Turkish fighter jets continues to conduct aerial assaults against Daesh […]
- Turkish Fighter Jets Kills ISIL Extremist in Northern Syria Turkish fighter jets killed an ISIL extremists in northern Syria as a part of […]
- Turkish Forces Mortar Shelling Hit 21 Terrorist Targets in Syria, Dozens Militants Killed OSINT SUMMARY Turkish military statement reports that the country’s […]
- Turkish-backed FSA Fighters Clears 617 Square Miles of ISIL in N.Syria Almost 1,600 square kilometers (617 square miles) of land in northern Syria has been […]
- Turkish Pound on 107 Targets Kill 13 Daesh Terrorists in Northern Syria Latest Turkish military campaigns against Daesh terrorists indicate that 13 of their […]
- Turkish War Jets Bombard 10 Daesh Targets in Northern Syria Turkish war jets have conducted aerial bombardments destroying 10 Daesh targets in […]