Dozens of terrorists have been killed and scores injures in the overnight air raids in the Syrian city of Idlib, media reports say.
At least 37 Takfiri militants were killed and more than 80 others injured after airstrikes hit with precision at their gathering site, Lebanon’s al-Ahd news website reported on Tuesday.
Lebanon’s al-Mayadeen television reported that positions of Jaish al-Fatah, an ally of al-Qaeda-linked Nusra Front, were bombed in the attacks.
Turkey had accused Russia of conducting heavy air raids saying they hit a hospital and a Mosque leaving more than 60 civilian killed and about 200 people injured.
Russian has defended itself saying it did not conduct any airstrikes in Idlib as reported by media outlets.
Nusra and other Takfiri terrorists hold most of the northwestern province of Idlib and parts of neighboring Aleppo province.
Worrying reports on Associated Press say that Nusra Front has recruited about 3,000 new militants, including teenagers.
The jihadist group is the official Al Qaeda branch in Syria took advantage of March ceasefire deal to recruit thousands of militants into their camps.
- Syrian Military & Russian Airstrikes Operations Leaves 2,000 Terrorists Killed in Aleppo in 2 Weeks At least 2,000 terrorists have been killed in Syrian military and Russian airstrikes […]
- Syrian Forces Capture ISIS Territory in southwest Aleppo, Close off Terrorists’ Route Syrian government forces continue to make gains against ISIS in their latest series […]
- 16 Al-Nusra Front Militants Killed in Airstrike: Syrian Observatory OSINT SUMMARY Friday 13th May 2016, an airstrike hit a Nusra Front meeting in […]
- Russia Jets Bombardments Kill 250 Daesh (ISIS) Terrorists in Syria’s Palmyra OSINT SUMMARY In yet another huge blow to Daesh (ISIS), a senior Russian […]
- Turkish F-16 Jets Hit 9 ISIL Hideouts in Al-Bab, Northern Syria Turkish military warplanes hit nine ISIL hideouts as part of the ongoing […]
- Turkish Warplanes Airstrikes Kills 11 ISIL Extremists in Aleppo Turkish Air Force killed at least 11 ISIL extremists in airstrikes […]
- Russian Warplanes Raid Militants in Syria from Iranian Airbase OSINT SUMMARY On Tuesday 16th August 2016, Russian warplanes staged attacks […]
- Aleppo Liberation, Street Celebrations in Aleppo on News of Syrian Army Retaking City Celebrations have erupted in the streets of Aleppo following the news of Syrian army […]