A total of 27 Islamic State terrorists were killed in airstrikes conducted by US-led coalitions against an ISIS hideouts in Iraqi’s western province of Anbar on Sunday.
According to intelligence reports the coalition warplanes pounded on an internet café used by ISIS terrorists as a headquarters in the town of al-Qaim near the border with Syria.
The raid 20 of them killed Nouman al-Zoubaie, commander of the army’s 7th Division, statement was referenced by open sources.
Another raid was conducted in the city of Aana, some 180 kilometers northwest of Iraqi destroying an ISIS post and killing six terrorists, Zoubaie statement further added.
In addition, an international airstrike bombed a booby-trapped vehicle and killed its driver linked to the ISIS, he added.
The air raids in western Iraq and Baghdad car bombing came as the Iraqi security forces, backed by anti-ISIS international coalition, are carrying out a major offensive to drive out ISIS Terrorists from their major stronghold in the western side of Mosul in northern Iraq.
- ISIS Leader Abu Bakr Al-Baghdadi ‘Killed’ In US-Led Air Strike: Unverified Report Key Highlights Evil ISIS chief reportedly killed after coalition air […]
- US-Led Coalition Strikes Destroy ISIS Drone Facility near Raqqa US-led coalition in Iraqi and Syria conducted 24 strikes consisting of 67 engagements […]
- US Launches A Mega-Aggressive Counter Cyber-Attack Against ISIS February 26, 2016: Washington- US officials have confirmed that the Pentagon has […]
- ISIS Chemical, Biological Weapons Expert Arrested By US Special Forces March 10, 2016: ISIS’ Chemical Weapons experts has been reported captured by a Special […]
- Military Strikes Continue Against ISIS Terrorists in Syria, Iraq Military strikes continue to annihilate ISIS terrorists in Syria and in Iraqi, led by […]
- Islamic State Lose Nearly Half of Territory it Once Held in Iraq: Pentagon OSINT SUMMARY Pentagon through its spokesman reported that Islamic State has […]
- Islamic State (Daesh) Confirms Death of Omar al-Sishani, a Senior Commander OSINT SUMMARY Islamic State also known as ‘Daesh’ terrorist group […]
- Iraqi Anti-Terror Special Forces Deploy To Baghdad In Retaliatory Security Operation March 1, 2016: Iraqi authorities have deployed Special Forces around Baghdad following a […]