Two Pakistani Taliban terrorist commanders reportedly were killed in latest series of U.S drone strikes conducted in North Waziristan.
The two were reportedly killed alongside other seven jihadists through drone raids that took place on April 29.
The strike is the second most successful raid inside Pakistan since U.S killed Taliban emir Mullah Akhtar Muhammad Mansour in an attack in May 2016.
According to reports cited by major open sources, U.S drone strike took place on a compound in the village of Lawra Mandi in the Dattak Khel area of North Waziristan killing seven jihadists, alongside “two militant commanders” known as Abdul Rehman and Akhtar Mohammad.
The Taliban and other jihadist organizations such as Al-Qaeda that are known to operate in the Datta Khel. The Datta Khel area in North Waziristan has been reported as a terrorist haven.
Humiliated terrorist groups operating in this region have however not announced the deaths of their senior leaders, commanders and operatives.
- Pakistani Taliban Confirms Senior Commanders Killed in Pakistan-Afghan Border Pakistani Taliban confirmed through a statement released through their pro-media that […]
- Confirmation: Top Taliban Chief Akhtar Mohammad Mansour Killed in U.S. Drone Strike in Pakistan PENTAGON: May 23, 2016 On Saturday 21st May 2016, U.S. […]
- Pakistani Forces Kill Mehmood ul Hassan alias Khwaja Madni a, Senior Taliban Commander Pakistani security forces have killed a senior Taliban commander. The senior Taliban […]
- Taliban Chief Mullah Akhtar Muhammad Mansour Fate Surrounded By Uncertainty OSINT SUMMARY Fate of new Taliban emir Mullah Akhtar Muhammad Mansour is […]
- 8 Terrorists Takfiris Shot Dead in Karachi By Pakistani Forces Wednesday 22/2/2017: Police raided Malirs Bakra Peeri area over which the terrorists […]
- Pakistani Airstrikes Offensives Leaves 22 Militants Killed in North Waziristan OSINT SUMMARY At least 22 militants were killed in intensive aerial strikes […]
- Drone Bombardments Kills 4 Al-Qaeda Operatives in Yemen Two drone missiles hit a vehicle on the outskirts of the town of Mudiyah in Abyan […]
- Islamic State & Taliban Takfiris Clashes Leaves 13 Militants Killed in Afghanistan EVENT SUMMARY Over a dozen Takfiris were killed when rival factions between […]