2 Members of the Al-Qaeda branch in war-torn Somalia, Harakat Al-Shabaab Mujahideen (HSM) Nageye Abdi Shilow and Mohamed Hassan Abdi Qadaab surrendered to Jubba-Land security forces on Sunday November 2016.
Jubba-land criminal investigations chief Colonel Ahmed Muse issued a statement confirming the defection through local media.
The 2 claim the terror group commits atrocities againts innocent civillians, women, and children.
Old men are killed and their livestock taken away.
- 2 Al-Shabaab Terrorists Surrenders to Jubbaland Forces in Kismayo Two Al-Shabaab terrorists on Sunday and Tuesday surrendered themselves to Jubbaland […]
- Islamic Extremists Al-Shabaab Denounce Somalia’s New President, Vow More Attacks When President Mohamed Abdullahi Mohamed better known as Farmajo won the February 8 […]
- Jubbaland Forces Kill 15 Al-Shabaab Militants near Kismayo Jubbaland forces the past weekend killed at least 15 Al-Shabaab militants during a […]
- Puntland Military Court Sentences 7 Harakat Shebab Operatives to Death Monday 13/2/2017, Somalia’s Puntland military court has sentenced seven Harakat […]
- 3 Kenyan Jihadists Captured Alive in Puntland; Unraveling Extrajudicial Killings Mystery & Resetting Social Policy on CVE Event Summary Our latest “photo-imagery” intelligence […]
- Somali Army & AMISOM Forces Kill 7 Al-Shabaab Militants in Gedo, Southern Somalia Latest military reports from Somalia indicate that Somali army backed by AMISOM […]
- AMISOM Reports Al-Shabaab Terrorists Beaten up by Civilians After Attempting to Steal Livestock The Al-Qaeda branch in Somalia Al-Shabaab suffered a significant setback […]
- General Muhiyaden Ahmed Muse, Former Puntland Deputy Police Boss Appointed as Chief of Counter Terrorism According to media reports, General Muhiyaden Ahmed Muse, a former Puntland deputy […]