Confirmed Military Intelligence (MI) from Somalia indicate that Somali National Army (SNA) killed 11 Al-Shabaab terrorists in a heavy fighting at in Goofgaduud village near Baidoa town southern Somalia.
According to Mohamed Isak Hassan, Special Police Commissioner for Southwest State in Somalia, SNA called in AMISOM forces reinforcement overpowering the insurgents.
Al-Shabaab terrorists of overrunning the locality were decimated when 11 of their fighters were killed on the spot. Several others retreated with gun injuries. SNA also lost three soldiers and two others sustained injuries according to the military BDA.
Commissioner Hassan said the SNA and allied African Union troops will continue to intensify attacks against the Harakat al Shabaab al Mujahideen (HSM) terrorists until they are flushed out of the Horn of African nation.
- Al-Shabaab Attack SNA-KDF-AMISOM Base in El-Adde, Gedo, Somalia SUMMARY Suicide Bomber detonated an SVBIED at AMISOM camp main entrance SNA Troops […]
- Al-Shabaab Terrorist Arrested On-Board a United Nation’s (UN) Vehicle 1st December 2015, Kenya's Anti-Terror Police Unit arrested a most wanted terrorist and […]
- Returnee Militants Reveal Reality within Al Shabaab Terror Group Highlight Radicalized youths into Somali terror group Harakat Al Shabaab Al […]
- Somalia Police Scale Up Security Measures in Jowhar Event Summary Somalia government police and soldiers launched an operation in […]
- 5 Al-Shabaab Operatives Killed in Seydhelow Southern Somalia At least 5 Al-Shabaab operatives were killed in the wake of battling between the […]
- AMISOM Troops Kill 6 Al-Shabaab Terrorists; Seize Bula-Gadud Location in Southern Somalia African Union Mission in Somalia (AMISOM) troops, alongside the Somali National Army […]
- SNA, AMISOM Conduct Joint Operation in Bay Region; Kill 8 Al-Shabaab Terrorists OSINT SUMMARY Recent military reports published by Somali National News […]
- KDF Military Fighter Jets Pound Al-Shabaab Camp in Sindigow Village, Southern Somalia SINDIGOW VILLAGE Somalia, March 21, 2016 Military reports from Somalia […]